Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How spicy is Mac spicy paneer ?

Today a topic that's totally for fun - - a post suggested by my friend VIRAJ !! We have all seen the ad flood our tv sets - its everywhere - Mac Donald's introducing Mac spicy chicken burger and Mac spicy paneer burger. Mac Donald's another continuing effort to bring innovation in their products. I was damn curious to have the burger because personally i love "spicy" (not too spicy !!) and i love "paneer". As a matter of fact most of us Indians do  . .  :)


Mac Donald's just  recently opened its outlet in the food court of -Infinity Mall in Andheri West. So just recently when we were roaming in the mall -- i decided to give this burger a try. Waiting in the line to place the order - i observed everyone was buying either Mac spicy chicken or Mac spicy paneer Burger - they were selling off like hot cakes !! Good for Mac !! Another thing i observed was that the Burger was priced some 59 bucks - if i remember correctly.. and Mac Veggie burger was way cheaper than the Mac spicy burger. Mac Donalds 's must be earning quite a lot these days hehehe.. :)

Anyways the burger arrived and my boyfriend had the first bite of it -- he didn't like it. Now it was my turn. We had taken Mac spicy paneer burger -  the burger came in cardboard box, looked somewhat like veggie burger but yeah - the pattie is replaced by moist soft paneer and also orange tandoori like sauce. I had a bite and it was fine. Not at all spicy !! hehehehe .. that was funny because the main claim of product being spicy was not fulfilled. Another thing i didnt like was that there was a tad too much of the sauce which made eating the burger "a task". I dislike when the sauce comes out and makes everything messy . .

So that's my opinion of Mac spicy paneer burger - not so good and not so bad. Have you had the Mac Spicy burgers yet ?? did you like it ?? let me know :)






   


15 comments:

  1. hi rids...am a pucca non vegeterian...so the paneer bored me..also not very spicy ....but the chicken was good!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rids i had the panner salsa wrap so called "spicy" , i ate half of it and then i saw the packet and i was like hmm whats so spicy about that ? and a chick sitting next to me started laughing :P i was like oooooooooooookay :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ dr shivani sud thakur -- hehehehe okies .. maybe chicken one is better than paneer one .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ jewelryanalysis --lol i havent had tht paneer salsa wrap .. :) but the same thing happend with the burger ..there was nothing "spicy" about it hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..thanks for busting the hype...the indian palate needs spicier spices...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried this burger..nothing extraordinary about the taste..I love veg mcpuff..its my all time favourite..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ prachi -- same here prachi ... veg mcpuff and french fries ...luv em :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not seen the burgers here in the states yet. But when I see them, I will givem them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ bronzi - try em ... but i didnt like em tht much

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried it...didn't like it either :D Not even close to being spicy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yups zenovia :) thnks for stopping by . . ll reply to yr mail now .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried it...... n let me tell u dat 1st time i didnt like something wid panner..... nyways nice try MacDonald....... I will consider MacDonald's effort for Indian Consumers........

    ReplyDelete
  13. not at all spicy....it was like bland for me. I like KFC veg zinger burger more :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ keyur - YUPS !! :)

    @jinal - i havent tried KFC zinger burger yet.. ll hv to try tht one too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ... share some love... leave a comment. . :)

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...