Monday, January 30, 2012

Flutter those Lashes: LASHEM Double Trouble Mascara Review

LASHEM is a U.S based beauty brand dedicated to eye makeup & eye care products.The LASHEM brand was developed to help the everyday woman keep her youthful glow; it is a reflection of a healthy and natural lifestyle to accommodate everyone from the working woman to the stay at home mother. The brand combines natural ingredients for the highest quality made possible. The LASHEM product line consists of mascara, anti aging creams, and eyelash booster.

Product: LASHEM Double Trouble Mascara 
Price: $19.99 for 6ml.







First Look at the Product:
The mascara comes in a black packaging box, Inside is an elegant sleek steel tube with volumizing mascara at one end and lengthening mascara at other. Both mascaras have been formulated separately whose ingredients are mentioned on the box.


My Experience with the Product:
This was my first time with a volumizing and lengthening mascara. Applying each of them together - each of them having separate formulations - It was all fascinating for me.
Volumizing mascara wand.

I first applied a volumizing mascara. The volumizing mascara wand is a rubberized wand which is pretty flexible and has very minute tiny bristles. The wand was effective in separating my lashes - It did not however add the "oomph factor - VOLUME" in it.

Lengthening mascara wand.
 Next came the turn of lengthening mascara - the wand was the same regular wand that comes with the mascara. The dense bristles picks up good amount of product - thanks to the wand - I experienced clumping of the product on my lashes.

Using both the mascara together did add some amount of definition to my lashes.

Before using the mascara

After using the mascara - The mascara was successful in providing me little definition to my lashes.. that's it !

However - I did not see any "major" difference to my lashes when it came to volumizing factor. Also the mascara is not waterproof which made me a little disappointed.
Other than that - I would say it is a nice mascara if you want something which is perfect for everyday wear.  

Luv it or chuck it ? 
I will give this one a pass.

Please note: The product was sent by the company's PR for consideration.

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...