Saturday, March 31, 2012

Get those Soft Feathery Heels : Vedic Line Soft Heel Cream Review

I admit I don't pay attention to my feet at all - they are the most neglected part of my body - They bear the burnt of daily train travelling where "N" number of people stomp over my foot - Yups the trauma of travelling in locals during peak hours. 

Although I don't suffer from cracked heels - Yet ! but I do have very dry skin hence my feet and specially heels appear dry and cracky most of the times. My mom suffers from cracked heels - Big Time !! So after testing this product for a week on my feet, I donated this cream to my mom who regularly applies it every night. Lets see how it fared -- 
About Vedic line:
Vedic Line has optimum combination of Ayurvedic wisdom & modern scientific research. It uses most advanced active & natural ingredients for the best yet safest results. One can enjoy visibly healthier skin & hair initially & significant improvement overtime.

Product: Vedic Line Soft Heels Cream
Price & Quantity : 125 INR for 65 ml.


What the company claims :
It stimulates blood circulation, repairs cracked heels.It also helps in removing dryness and hardness.Visible results in4-6 days.

Directions to use :
Apply gently on clean heels and feet.Massage till it get absorbed.


Ingredients :
Water, Extract of Amla,  Tomato, Mango, Tamarind, Glycerine, Bees wax, Neem oil, Clove oil and Menthol.


First Look At the Product:
The product comes in a  blue plastic tub like packaging with a screw cap lid. Inside is white colored cream which is neither runny nor too thick in consistency. 



 My Experience with the Product :

The first thing I noticed when I opened up the tub was the smell of the product - the cream chiefly smells of neem and clove .. M not a big fan of this smell but it is not that bothersome and doesnt tend to linger on for long which is fine for me. 

I have applied this cream regularly every night before going to bed. A coined size amount of cream is sufficient for both the feet. The cream spreads easily over the skin and gets soaked in within few minutes.

Still flaunting " Cherry Red" Shade from Lotus Herbals on my toes !!  :D
Regular use of this cream definitely worked on my feet - it moisturized them efficiently and also made my heels soft and smooth. 

I have used this cream after short pedicure sessions at home - the cream gives good results and keeps feet soft and supple throughout the day. 

My mom still uses this cream on daily basis - It has definitely showed results and has filled up her cracked heels. My feet are back to normal state now coz I have stopped applying this cream daily - Guess it's time to start again. 

Love it or Chuck it ? 
Love it !!  I will recommend this cream to anyone who is suffering from dry or cracked heels. This cream will definitely show results in a week's time. 

Please Note: The product was sent by the company's PR for consideration. 

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...