Monday, August 27, 2012

Paint them All : #LetsNailIt Party

As you might know, Following Friendship's Day celebrations, Maybelline New York is hosting a contest on Facebook where you can call in all your girlfriends to indulge in your very own Let's Nail It Party... You have to tag your BFF's and tell them about your friendship... Winners will be sent a nail polish hamper - You can apply HERE !!!!

So I applied for the contest and I won !!! Here are my pics of my small Let's Nail It Party !!! Hope you enjoy them ....

LetsNailIt Party
Let the Fun Begin !!!! 

Nail Polish Ha


LetsNailIt PartyLetsNailIt Party



LetsNailIt PartyLetsNailIt Party



nail art LetsNailIt Party


nail art nail art


nail art nail art

nail art nail art



nail art
My Mom couldn't resist the hamper too !! 
nail art
STARRY Nail Art for my mom 


  I Hope you enjoyed my pictures !!!! Which nail art are you excited to try out ?? 


share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...