Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dream Cluster Reviews: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder.

A dash of moisturizer followed by a quick blend of compact all over - Yups ! That's all I follow !! My perfect everyday makeup routine...

A quick addition of kajal and mascara is followed if at all I am to head out with friends. I am very lazy most of the times and tend to skip a lot of steps when I apply makeup... But a good dab of compact is something I never missed.

My combination skin demands compact all day 24*7 and Boy ! Do I have a stash of compacts lying around.... !!! The latest addition to the pile of compacts is Maybelline Dream Matte Powder.

Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder.


There was a lot of hype about this powder a while ago on Youtube, all the beauty gurus I had subscribed too went Gaga over it. Sadly, It was not launched in India that time.

Finally, Maybelline  has launched its Dream Range Products here in India. They come with the complete range of products & shades to suit Indian skin tones, so that you can now find your perfect Dream finish, be it matte, airbrushed, poreless or gorgeously luminous!



Product: Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder. 
Price and Quantity: 475 INR for 9 gms.
Shade: Light 

Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder.

What it claims:


  • The Dream Matte Pressed Powder comes with special ultra-fine particles formula, which mattifies and leaves an air-soft, ultra-silky texture.
  • The pressed powder is encased in a stylish compact and comes with a suede touch puff, which smoothes onto the skin evenly for the most beautiful matte perfection!
  • Available in 4 shades. 
First Look at the Packaging: 

I am quite fascinated with the packaging. It is extremely travel - friendly - I mean the powder case comes in a two- tiered compartment - the top most encloses the compact while the bottom case can be swirled to the right to reveal the powder puff (which  By the Way - is extremely awesome !!) and in-built mirror. 

Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder.
 
My Experience with the Product :

I absolutely Love this powder !!  When I first received it  - I checked out the shade and it was "Light". I thought this shade will never match my skintone. 

The shade worked out fine for me. The texture of the powder is silky. A swipe of the brush once - twice is enough to cover your entire face. 

The powder goes on translucent, more in lines of a setting powder - Nice, light and minimum coverage. It gives a nice radiant look. 

This compact is perfect for setting your foundation or just when you need a radiant soft look. It is not at all cakey and it is successful in keeping my T- zone oil free for couple of hours.

The quantity of the powder is enough to lasts you for months.

The powder puff provided with the product is absolutely perfect ! The application goes on smooth and nice. Also the puff is nice and thick and can be washed and reused.  

Love it or Chuck it ?
I Love it !! I will probably check out other shade next time.




About Maybelline:
Maybelline New York is the number 1 cosmetic brand in the world at mass, available in over 118 countries. Maybelline New York combines technologically advanced formulations with on-trend expertise to create accessible cosmetics with a spirited style. For more information, log onto www.maybelline.co.in or find us on www.facebook.com/sensationalmaybelline

Please note : The sample was provided by the company's PR for consideration.

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...